The National Technical Honor Society (NTHS) is an organization designed to recognize students who excel in career and technical education. Students inducted into the NTHS must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a Senior.
- Be a Junior (starting with the class of 2020).
- Have a minimum, overall GPA of 3.00 (weighted).
- Complete a CTE Career Cluster.
- Have an average grade of 90 in CTE courses.
- Have a recommendation from a CTE teacher.
- Good standing as a CTE Academy Member.
- Complete 25 hours of community service.
- Maintain a good standing throughout junior and senior years with grades and volunteering.
To receive an honor cord at graduation, the student must maintain all membership qualifications!