The Instructional Technology division provides technology and instructional resources and services to twenty-nine schools in the Nash County Public School District. Our goal is to provide access to high quality resources so that our students and teachers have the tools and skills necessary to succeed in the ever-changing environment of the 21st Century.
- Coordinate and support school-based Media Specialists, Classroom Teachers, Exceptional Children’s Teachers, and Administration.
- Provide support for classroom teachers in their use of technology
- Plan and conduct training for county teachers and employees
- Provide hardware and software recommendations
- Create and maintain a county portal of teacher resources
- Apply for and implement technology grants
- Plan with county curriculum and content area staff to support instruction