How to Check Bus Information
- GO TO: https://www.ncpschools.net/ or go directly to BusPlanner https://busplan.ncpschools.net
- At the bottom of the NCPS home page, click on the blue circle that reads BUS.
- Click on LOGIN and then click on PARENT PORTAL.
- Login if you have an account or click CREATE ACCOUNT. To view your student(s) bus stop information, you will need a parent account.
- To create an account:
- Click Create Account.
- Enter an Email address and click I’m not a robot.
- Click Submit.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address entered.
- Open that email and follow the link to validate the account and set up a password.
- After you have successfully logged in, you can then add your student(s) to your account. You will need their Student ID (PowerSchool ID), Date of Birth, School & Grade. *If you do not have the Power School ID number, please contact your child(s) school.
- You are now able to see your student(s) bus number, stop location and their pick up and drop off times.
- If the bus stop information does not appear, please reach out to your school to make sure that your student(s) is coded as a bus rider in PowerSchool so Transportation can assign your student(s) to a bus.
- VERY IMPORTANT: At the beginning of each school year, NCPS TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT adds students and stops daily. Bus numbers as well as bus stop locations and Pick-Up/Drop-Off Times may change.
- It is VERY IMPORTANT that you recheck your student(s) bus information on-line by following the directions above. Stop times could change before the first day of school. (Due to new student enrolling)
- It is a good idea to check your student(s) stop information regularly because it could change throughout the school year.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR CHILD'S BUS STOP, PLEASE CONTACT NCPS TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT AT (252) 462-2480.