About the School System
Nash County Public Schools commits to high quality academic and social experiences for all.
Nash County Public Schools values:
- Empowerment: When we elevate others to succeed, we all win.
- Achievement: We inspire each other to create our best work and achieve our maximum potential.
- Social Responsibility: We are committed to building an encouraging, caring and supportive community.
- Growth: We value mutual success through a culture of innovation and continuous improvement that inspires academic, social and emotional growth.
- Embracing Diversity: We engage fearlessly recognizing different views and experiences are an advantage.
- Equity: We respect and value people of all backgrounds and embrace equal access to opportunity for every person. Together we can create a more equitable world.
Nash County Public Schools will empower all students, parents, staff and community partners to work together for global connections, innovative opportunities and a transformational culture.